Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I dropped my camera

Had the camera in my front shirt pocket. I opened the car door yesterday, bent down to check the seats, and my $285 hit the pavement. Thankfully the thing still works, just some minor scratches. I learned my lesson: never ever, EVER put anything valuable in a shirt pocket unless it has a zipper, button, velcro, or duct taped.

I'm trying to design a logo for this blog, but not sure if I should look into any copyright because... you know... someone's going to steal it... because... it... will... be... awesome...?

...awwww... who am I kidding!

Anyways, I'm still trying to figure out how to get this blog working, but I'm getting there.

Don't have any sketches today, but I'll have more tomorrow. Here's some filler:


The Grrrreatest Show on Earth! ... with my pre-dropped camera

No comments: